Made from hand-selected top-grade southern yellow pine, our wood pavilions come in several finish choices: natural/unstained, clear sealer, two colored stains, and two paint colors.
When you choose a vinyl pavilion, maintenance becomes a worry-free proposition. Durable and beautiful, vinyl requires very little attention.
PAVILION PRIVACY OPTIONS
Add a dash of color… cool off with shelter from the sun… or create a truly private outdoor oasis. Our easy-to-install curtains are made of fade-resistant fabric for years of reliable sun protection and great looks. And our beautifully crafted privacy walls can add even more style to your outdoor structure.
- Standard side includes two 52″ wide by 86” long panels
- Mounting hardware and rod available
- Curtain rods are powder-coated, galvanized steel
- White-color rods with white structures
- Bronze-color rods with clay, black and wood structures
- Hand selected, top-grade southern yellow pine
- Tongue-and-groove boards
- 12″ high lattice along the top of each wall
- Stained or painted to match your pergola or pavilion
- Track is powder-coated white, bronze or black
- Stainless fasteners and components
- Sunbrella fabric
- Maximum width per section is 54”
- Track runs parallel with beams
- 10’ and 12’ purlin lengths will have two shade sections
- 14’ and 16’ purlin lengths will have three shade sections
- Not available in cut yardage or sheer fabric